Why attend the HEDW Conference?Today’s data professionals need to continue to engage in learning and networking opportunities to keep up with the fast-changing, modern technical landscape. The Higher Education Data warehousing Forum (HEDW) annual conference brings together the best data professionals in the higher education community for four days of educational opportunities. Leaders and practitioners in Information Technology, Institutional Research, Business Intelligence and other data-related experts gather to share best-practice, present their latest triumphs and challenges, network and find like-minded peers, and meet with our data-centric conference sponsors. Here are the top reasons to attend:
- HEDW is a low-cost conference. Registration is just $495 for early birds; $595 regular price.
- Over 200 attendees representing universities from around the world including 4-year, 2-year, private and public.
- Learn what’s new in the data-space for higher education from peers and sponsors.
- More than 50 sessions on topics relevant to your daily work including:
- Data governance
- New technology
- Business intelligence
- Data visualization
- Data literacy
- Data modeling
- Two pre-conference training opportunities to enhance your skill set.
- Networking and birds of a feather sessions create opportunities to learn from your peers and make connections with other data professionals who share your technology platform, business challenges and topics of interests.
- Meet vendors who offer technology and consulting to support your campus in a low pressure, collegial environment.
Continue to visit the HEDW website for more information!